Tuesday, June 15, 2010

North Korea threatens war...

So North & South Korea presented their two sides to the UN, and it looks pretty positive that the North did shoot the South's submarine awhile back.  However the North keeps denying it while the South is adamant that they did it.   So what happens next? The North threatened war if any documents are put out pressuring or condemning them in regards to this mess.

Now personally I see the North as this bully on a playground.  The kid who wants attention so he acts out, but then wants everyone to think he is a good kid so he denys anything he did, like push the South.

I fear the North and South going into war because from my limited knowledge I'm scared the South could lose.  Not only that but I know it is going to hit close to home for Chris's grandmother.  She was born in South Korea, after many hard years her family was able to imigrate to America.  Her brothers and sisters are here in America, hopefully all of them, but I don't know about her extended family.   Chris has told me stories of when she was younger and in Korea, they make you want to cry.

Please pray that these two countries work out their differences or just agree to leave each other alone if they cannot solve their crap.

No comments: