Two weeks ago I came in to your salon optimistic that today was the day. The day that I have my last hair coloring so that I could end this spell of wasting money to change my hair color. See I've had my hair colored every six-eight weeks since I was 13. I'm twenty five now which equates to about $10,000 spent in my lifetime. After struggling to save while I was poor to have my hair colored, I decided I've had it. My natural hair color can't be that bad since God gave it to me, so this is it. Luckily I decided that I should hold off on getting it colored so that you could have a good sample size to check and match the dye to my natural color. Those weeks of growing my hair an additional inch and a half (which took over a month) was tough, as I felt that my hair looked trashy, but it was worth it. You said you can match my hair color easily and went off to mix the bowl of dye. When all was said and done I felt very relieved that I would no longer have to come in to have my hair colored, but hesitated when my roots surprisingly looked pretty light. Okay so my hair matched my eyebrows, maybe it was just the lighting that made my roots look so light?
Fast forward to now and I have a little bit of hair growth. I can clearly tell you now that you did not dye my hair its natural color! You died it much lighter because now it looks like at the root of my hair there is a tiny bit of dirt! I get that you didn't want to lose that extra money coming in every six weeks, after all coloring does cost quite a bit, but really? You just lost me as a customer. I will be going somewhere else, somewhere that can match my medium brown hair and not make my roots so light. You may have forced me to spend another round of haircolor, but my money will NOT be going to you.
Sincerely,
Your former client.

No comments:
Post a Comment