<---- see that??? On my jobs website they let you see a photo of each classroom at the school. See mine??? "Kindergarten - coming soon" I can't wait for the photo of my room to be put online!!! It is getting closer and closer to the school year and I am so excited!Also I'm now excited to (almost) be the owner of a new (to me) laptop! I'll take possession on Monday evening unless of course I am unable to pry it from my husband's hands. It was an unexpected purchase but a friend from Chris's job wants to upgrade so he is selling his laptop for a huge discount. We checked it out and it is in great shape and just one year old. So as of Monday I'll be the owner of my own Macbook Air! I'm excited because of how lightweight it is. I'll easily be able to take it to work and back without worrying about the weight. Plus, my husband will now finally have me off of his computer so he will be able to use it ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment