So I've been fairly emotional lately. Ooops :( Things started piling up and I ended up getting a bit too stressed. A few things were going on... first off it keeps raining here in Houston. Luckily the headaches went away so I'm starting to blame those on that tropical storm that was pushing stuff up here, but it still means that I've been stuck inside most of the day. Add in the stress of starting a new job, let alone being the lead teacher for the first time and you can see a little bit of the reason I was stressed. Now add in that I haven't made a good group of friends down here yet so I have nobody to hang out with and my husband has been pulling a 60 hour work weeks lately and BOOM... emotionally stressed and lonely.
The good news is that I'm better now. Thanks to the first shipment of my school stuff arriving, a call from my new job, a supportive family, and an outing for ice cream tonight with my husband. That and my husband said that after this week he wont be pulling 60 hour work weeks for awhile. Plus hopefully in a week I'll start making friends at my new job and have a friend base like my husband has down here.
So I'm happy, I'm okay... but the blog post will be light until Friday probably. I'll do my best to post but its a bit hard. Tomorrow I'll try to take pictures of the stuff I have and then Friday I'll post about the Meet and Greet that work is throwing. Saturday will be the most exciting post of all because I'll be taking pictures of my classroom and having my first staff meeting. So as boring as my blog may have been lately, hang in there because life is about to get exciting again :)

No comments:
Post a Comment