Saturday, July 24, 2010

Big Thanks to Mom

Well I decided to bite the bullet and place my first teacher order so that I would atleast have something here for the first week. Next week I plan on hitting up Teacher Heaven to pick up the rest. I had great support in starting my classroom thanks to my mom. She had an Office Depot rewards card from buying so much stuff for her office and was super nice by passing it on to me. So here is what I've purchased so far.

15 dry erase boards

1 set of alphabet bean bags (assorted colors so they can sort the bags by color too)

1 flipchart and cd set of songs for each letter of the alphabet

1 book on phonics a-z which had great reviews

15 washable Expo dry erase markers. I'm a little irked that they charge more for them to be washable.

I went $32 over the rewards amount but found a $20 off coupon, and ended up only spending $12 of my own money. Pretty great I think :) All of it should arrive mid week next week.

Monday... Off to Teacher Heaven to find a calendar.



No comments: