Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tough and Proud

Most of my life I have not been known as the tough girl. I'm tall but thin as can be, infact to this day you can still fit your thumb and pinky around my wrist and still have some extra room. Do you get it? I'm stick thin. Do I mind? No. Did I get a lot of flack for it growing up? You betcha. Do I care now? Nope. I now weigh 125 thanks to an Ensure diet that my doctor put me on before my wedding so that I could gain weight and feel healthier. I think it worked for the most part, but I do still get colds and such.


So back to the point... I've never been considered a tough girl... until this weekend.

This past weekend I did the ultimate "Awesome Wife" thing... I went and played with my husband and his job.

It took me four rounds to get the hang of it, but on that forth round I kicked butt... I "killed" 3 guys and made it to the very end of the round.

Before the last round:


The end results:



My take on the situation is that it was amazingly fun, I loved it, but it hurt like hell. I'm happy to say I tried it, and I'm very proud of my battle wounds, but from now on I'll stick to laser tag. Same concept... zero bruises. I ended up with three purple bruises, and five black bruises, not all are visible in the photo.



No comments: