Life isn't bad, my job isn't bad... it just really is a lot harder some days and really fun other days. I was also crazy by working so long each day instead of leaving at 3. So from now on my goal is to leave at 3. That will allow me to rest a bit more, I won't come home so tired, and I wont stress anymore on how they act with my assistant. We just finished week 2 or 3 of being together (it's a blur) so they'll just have to learn that they cannot walk all over her and she'll have to work on showing them that she is in charge (which she is definitely getting better at). Back to being a fun classroom where the stress is low :)
In other news I am also no longer a threat on the road!! I have my new glasses and while I was very nervous about them in the beginning and how they would look, I now love them! I can see so well now and read things that are farther away. I'll post a picture soon.
We are also going to hold off on buying a house until 2012. Why 2012? Because my husbands office may be moving downtown once their lease ends so we're holding off. Instead we're going to rent for a year or two which will give us the chance of upping our down payment, paying our school loans down, and even more importantly we can go ahead and start the baby process next summer and as Chris said "We can have a few and then buy our dream house"..... my reaction? "A few?? how about a couple... two" and yes I won that part. Two.
Lastly I'm now on week two of pack 3 of Yaz, and I didn't have a single PMDD symptom in between packs. I know this brand gets a lot of flack for the lawsuits out there but it has been amazing for me. :)
So I'm feeling better lately, not so stressed, and life is good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment