This week just seemed to be rough on me. On Monday I ended up with horrible cramps on the side of my hip after sitting in an obviously bad position at work. My table is too short for a teacher chair but the pre-k chairs are just too small for me so I sit in a plastic chair that makes me contour my lower body to the right and my upper body facing the table. Not too horrible right? After months of sitting like this my body apparently revolted against me to the point that walking was extremely difficult. After sending the rest of the day in bed with a heating pad I was able to go to work walking almost normally on Tuesday, by Wednesday I was fine again. Until Thursday where I caught a bug at work which ended my Friday night celebration plans..
Come on body... get it together!
Celebration plans? Yes! Because I received a call back for the school that I interviewed with recently... the one I liked. On Tuesday I'll be teaching so that they can see how I interact with the students. I'm nervous but I think it ill be okay :) Hopefully I'll have something to celebrate in the next couple of weeks so that I can reschedule the plans that I had to cancel this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment