Tomorrow is my first big grade level chair meeting (GLC from here on out). I'm nervous, excited, and praying that I didn't bite off to much. The agenda is massive and I don't know how we will cover it all but it will be interesting.
Tomorrow is also the Celebration of Learning. This is basically a giant two hour party to celebrate the hard work our students put in through our 10 month year from 7-5:30 daily. At my school we work hard so that we can play even harder. I signed up for this committee as well as many others this year. So what this means is that I need to get to school early with two other teachers to get the centers for the courtyard ready. Yikes...
My goal for next year... Don't over book myself. So i arrived home at 9 tonight and in a mere 6 hours I have to go back to work. Will I be staying up late tomorrow? Probably not. I will be exhausted as well as the kids.
Nap time will follow the party, thank goodness....
No comments:
Post a Comment