Why Ensure? I've tried those "Weight Gain" powders and I never found one that tasted good enough for me to stick with it. Then the year before my wedding I was very sick and had a ton of kidney issues as well due to constant infections. My doctor wanted me to gain ten pounds to try and boost my immune system and suggested Ensure. I tried it and liked it which means I stuck to the plan. I ended up getting my weight up to 123 pounds by the time my wedding came around.
So my goal is to gain 10 pounds this year. Honestly I don't think it'll be that hard. I've been working out three times a week and adding in Ensure will help me gain muscle weight instead of fat weight. Hopefully I'll be halfway there by the time we are actively trying for a baby.
Speaking of having babies that person pictured below is my husband. Being the superhero junkie that he is he clearly FLIPPED out when he saw these backpacks. He quickly passed his phone to me and said "Take a picture!!!!" and I did. Then I pondered whether or not I really want kids because clearly I already have one. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment