Thursday, February 11, 2010

     Well I made it back to work on Monday... only to start feeling cruddy by the end of the day Wednesday.  My strep came back and I'm now on round two of antibiotics.  This time I have a Z-Pac which everyone says is amazing however this is my first Z-Pac so we will see if it measures up to the hype.

     Luckily I have a great sub always lined up for me that is amazing and puts this classroom before anyone else.  Plus the kids LOVE her so that makes it easier on everyone.
    
     Husband is still winning the award for best hubby.  He picked up more fluids for me along with food to eat for lunch tomorrow and dinner for tonight.  I'm quite sure that this may be due to the fact that I'm asleep pretty much all evening which helps because he has a new Xbox video game that he is in love with.  Either way, we're both happy.

No comments: