Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010 Review

January:

  • Operation Get Fit started and failed.

February:

  • I caught my first bug as a teacher and man what a doozy... it was strep and I caught it twice in a row. This was the start of building my teacher immunity.

March:

  • I became ESL certified!
  • Went to my first movie screening. (Hot Tub Time Machine)

April:

  • I turned 25!!!
  • I applied for my next (now current) job

May:

  • I was hired for the job mentioned above in April!
  • I learned a valuable lesson and that is to ask for a doctors advice before my husbands. This is also known as the day I went into shock while donating blood for the first time.
  • Best of all, we celebrated one official year of being married.
  • First trip to Washington DC

June:

  • Stayed with my grandmother for a few weeks to help take care of her after her car wreck.
  • Alex's Birthday!!

July:

  • Nothing major, just spent the summer by the pool waiting for school to start up.

August:

  • I started my job and two weeks later my own classroom was completed construction wise and I moved in.
  • Chris turned 27!
  • Diagnosed with PMDD and started a new BC pill that conviently solved all issues related to it within two months.

September:

  • Celebrated our 7 year dating anniversary.

October:

  • Mom and Dad's birthdays!!
  • I went paintballing for the first time... it is now December and one bruise very faintly remains

November:

  • Thankgiving!!
  • Nothing major this month other than the holidays and getting to hang out with family.

December:

  • We made our second largest purchase ever... Last December we bought a car and this December we bought.... a house!

2011 will be... A year of renovations
  • ripping out the carpet to put in hardwood floors.
  • severely updating the bathroom.
  • installing new garage doors
  • painting
  • and installing a sprinkler system.

I can't wait to see what the new year will bring us!

No comments: