Today was a successful day. Chris and I went out and shopped finally for some much needed clothing. I finally found a pair of skinny jeans that are long enough thanks to Levi's even though I had to go up a size to fit into them :( I'm a 6 regularly, but I had to go to a 7 to fit comfortably in these and adding in some shrinking room since my Levi's always manage to shrink. They are not as fitted at most skinny jeans but again I figure they'll shrink just a bit.
Anyway back to happiness... I also picked up some Clinique makeup again so that my makeup matches my skin tone again... totally worth it. Last but not least I picked up a pretty sweater dress that I wanted and a few other shirt dresses that I'm not too sure that I love yet, but I like them. It is different than what I normally wear so we'll see.


I have two days of work this week so I'm pretty excited about that and of course Thanksgiving and seeing my family again.
Things are going pretty well here. I'm slightly not sure about teaching pre-k next year if Kinder doesn't make the enrollment again, but we'll see how many people have enrolled by the time spring comes around. We've also decided to put off the whole kid thing until we've been in a house for a year so that we can make sure the house is settled first and to make sure I'm secure in my job first. It would be pretty bad to job hunt while already pregnant because nobody wants to hire someone that will be leaving in 9 months for a maternity leave. So we'll play it by ear.

No comments:
Post a Comment