Okay so I've been out of the classroom for one day and I can already tell that I need to be back and get my reality check. Why? Because teaching is my version of birth control (half true... I also use meds). Each weekend I recoup from the craziness that is three year olds, and I'm ready to go back and try again. Today however I've been reading other blogs and saying "Man I can't wait to have kids!". This has also been upped by my husband and I talking about how fun it will be to have mini-me's running around and what traits we hope they get from us. I would love for my eye color and my dimples to pass on... especially the chin dimple. I know that I want a boy and a girl, but would love for the boy to be first.
It also doesn't help that what started this up again is a story my husband told me. First off, he was the CUTEST little boy, so freaking cute that it is unreal. So around the time he was 4 or 5 he was at a private school where they had to wear suits... slacks, button up shirts, and ties. He said his dad would know when he had a tough day at school because he'd come home with the back of his shirt hanging out, his head hanging down, with his little stegosaurs backpack on. Like a little business man that had a hard day at work. Now tell me that isn't the cutest thing you can imagine in your mind? So I blame my husband for making me want a little one so much.
I need to go back to work. I need to hear twenty 3 year olds saying "Ms. White! Ms. White! Ms. White.... can I get a tissue?" "He wont share!!" "She took my toy!" and the classic right now... "I'm going to cry if you don't gimmie that!!" to remind me that having kids later on might not be that bad. :)
Spring Break is going to be long...

No comments:
Post a Comment