Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Year Goals Revisited

Life:

  • Implementing Sunday brunch dates again. We use to always go to a movie on Sunday mornings followed by lunch, but as things picked up for the holidays we started skipping out on our weekly date.
  • Send more photos to mom, talk every other day at least.
  • Email Nana White and Nana Seidler once a week.
  • Quit falling asleep after work.

Work:

  • Read one new book on education a month
  • Stay organized!

Blog:

  • Write at least once a week with a picture included.

Health:

  • Better lunches... limit frozen food to once a week.
  • Eat Breakfast!... For now I'll have hot tea, but once it warms up I'll just back over to the green monster smoothies. (http://greenmonstermovement.com/)
  • Workout... we'll start this at 3 times a week and slowly build up. However I haven't had much success with sticking to this goal so we'll see.


No comments: