I am lucky enough to have an amazing support system at this school. Currently the younger teachers are helping me with my resume. Mostly just looking over it and giving suggestions that they may have in hopes that I can get into Cy-Fair. Job hunt wise I will be applying EVERYWHERE... I primarily just want a job. I am however finding out that previous sources of information was possibly jaded. Many teachers have shared their stories from other school districts, told me pros and cons of each place and I am finding myself looking for intently at the procedures and polices for various school districts.
The main places I'll be applying Go here for a map: http://www.texasbest.com/schools/map.html
Cypress-Fairbanks ISD (just below 290 due to travel times, 43)
Alief ISD (45.5)
Katy ISD (44)
Spring Branch ISD (45)
Aldine ISD (just the closer part, 44)
so we'll see. Those are my top choices, primarily Alief, Cy-Fair, and Katy. As of Wednesday I can start setting up my interviews for other districts. I am just waiting to find out the schedules of dates for Cy-Fair so that I can prepare everything with as little confusion as possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment